Wednesday 2 July 2014

LNMIIT 2014 Placement Statics

I was much confused b/w ranking JIIT, LNMIIT, Nirma Institute of Technology...which is BEST???
On Internet there is craze for LNMIIT, dont know why?..
when LNMIIT started the faculty was much better than what today it is but still it's faculty is better than other private/goverment colleges, but the placement records they tell something else, placement of Nirma and JIIT are better.

I asked my teacher, first he said LNMIIT then i told him placement statics then he told me that "all 3 are almost same, placements depends upon students".

But I got a mail from LNMIIT (informing all details of counseling), there was new statics which no where on internet till now(official site under work :P) and the placements are better than Nirma and JIIT.

Look, the statics I found today are offcial, obivously they are sending them with mail to motivate you for counseling but still details are official which can't be false just details from other institute which are on site and official and can't be false.

Quick view
Highest package offered - 20 lacs
Lowest package offered - 3 lacs
Average package offered - 4 lacs


0 comments:

Post a Comment